"I have told you this so that you might have peace in me. In the world you will have trouble, but take courage, I have conquered the world." -John 16:33
ONE GOD-Many Names / ONE SON - Many Paths / ONE TRUTH - Many Faiths
Tuesday, February 3, 2026
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Meditation
Today's Meditation “All creatures that exist are in the hands of God. The action of the creature can only be perceived by the senses,...
-
"Jesus spoke to them again, saying, 'I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will not walk in darkness, but will have the...
-
Isaiah 40:31 31 but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow...
-
Isaiah 5:20 (NIV) 20 Woe to those who call evil good and good evil, who put darkness for light and light for darkness, who put bitter for...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.